Thursday, January 14, 2010

Legendary stuff

Yo peoples! How's life? Probably worse then mine. HAHAHA!
Anyway, lately some people have been asking about the title of this blog. What do I mean by "the Stuff of Legends"?
Truth is, I got the idea for this blog name while drinking milo. One minute I'm slurping brown chocolate stuff and the next minute - Hmm, milo is a drink, made on Earth, David Beckham is from Earth too and he's a football legend! Click! Stuff - legend - the Stuff of Legends! Hurray!

Lolz.

Next. What exactly is so legendary(or in Ris Low terms, Boomz) about this blog?

Let me give you an example of why this blog's posts are so legendary.

Satay
Crumpets
Toothpaste
octopus

qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm

You see? Pure genius!

And this, my friends, is the legend of this blog's title.

Sayonara! Until we meet again . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment